Developed and adapted for normal to oily skins Thanks to Curcubita pepo (seboregulating active). The ultra-fluid texture of this emulsion also controls skin shine. - Paraben-free. - Certified UVA compliant. - Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic product.
1. Sun protection Effective against all sun rays (long and short UVB-UVAs).
2. Water-resistant Lasting protection thanks to its excellent water- and sweat-resistance.
3. Anti-oxidant Thanks to pretocopheryl, precursor of vitamin E; reinforces the cutaneous barrier.
4. Sebo-reducing Thanks to the presence of Cucurbita pepo, it regulates sebum secretions and reduces cutaneous problems.
5. Soothing and anti-irritant Thanks to its high concentration in Avène Thermal Spring water.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water
- MPI (ZnO + micronized and coated TiO2)
- Tinosorb-M and Tinosorb-S * Prétocopheryl
Normal to combination sensitive skin of the face. Very high for very fair or milky (blond, red) sensitive skin and, more generally, for all types of skin exposed to intense sunshine .
Directions for use
- Before all exposure to the sun, apply evenly to the skin. Use of this product should not encourage prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Repeat applications frequently in the case of prolonged exposure and after each swim. Avoid exposing your skin between noon and 4 p.m. Sunburn is dangerous, especially in children.
International buyers – Please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.